CoffeeCup Image Mapper map file

Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AbbeyW - about donations for the search dog teams...

Liz M
September 15, 2001 06:03PM
<a href="[www.pemberley.com] src="/emote/ramt.gif" align=left hspace=8 vspace=4 border=0></a>Messages are moving down the board at an amazing rate, and I thought you might miss this if I posted a reponse to your message below.
I imagine the donations are used for supplies for both the human and dog halves of the K9 teams. However, in this case maybe the dogs are getting priority since the people might be able to get supplies from the Red Cross? If you're concerned about how your money would be used, you could call the groups to ask what it's being spent on.
One group that is collecting donations for the K9 search & rescue teams is the National Disaster Search Dog Foundation (www.ndsdf.org). You can also find more information at the websites for the National Association for Search and Rescue (www.nasar.org) and FEMA, which is coordinating the SAR efforts (www.fema.gov).
The searchers who have been hard at work since Tuesday have my highest admiration, and I wish them the very best for a successful result from their efforts!
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Posted

» AbbeyW - about donations for the search dog teams...

Liz M September 15, 2001 06:03PM

Thank you! smiling smiley

AbbeyW September 17, 2001 01:32AM

Money is used for supplies

Maisy September 16, 2001 08:03AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.